CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

So another week has gone by. Things are going well for us. It is pretty much the same. We were able to go home to Utah over Labor day weekend. Clint's mom was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and had a pretty big surgery to take out the tumors, and so we flew out to Utah to see her and to be with the family. It was really good to see everyone and it was SO hard to fly back home. It just makes me look forward to the next time we come out there even more. We do want to say that Helen is our hero and we are so impressed with her and her optimism. She is really keeping our family afloat. We love you!!!
Emmi had her 6 month check up on Friday. She is getting so big and I can't believe I have a 6 month old. She is 14 lbs. 1 oz. and is about 25 inches. She grew one inch since her last appointment and gained one pound! She is getting HUGE. She can now sit up all by herself and would rather sit than lay down. She also has two teeth and they are so cute when she smiles but I hate them when she eats. Her new things is to bite me really hard when she is doen nursing. Yesterday she made me bleed. OUCH. But other than that nothing new is happening in Hershey. We miss everyone and can't wait to see you again!!












We had a family picnic after the
BYU game at Jeff and Kim's house.
It was SO fun.










Grandma and Grandpa Bullock










She is trying to show you her teeth!!













She is probably screaming in the picture
(her new thing) and I love the shorts
she is wearing for bed.

6 comments:

Jill said...

We were sorry to hear about Clint's mom we hope everything turns out okay. I love all your pics of Emmi she is so stinkin' cute. Looking so forward to Mexico and I'm so glad the Duncan's are going!!!

gina bina said...

You were here and we didn't know???? Again? That's it, you're officially in trouble. I'm so glad that you were able to come see Helen and the rest of the Stu Duncan fam. Helen is a rock.

Rachel said...

I am SO SO SO glad you updated your blog! Love emmi she is so cute!

The Bentley's said...

Emmi is getting sooo big. I'm sad we were just one state away and missed you:( maybe next time!! love ya!!

The Bullocks said...

OK, since no one else is saying it I will...WTMI on the nursing and bitting and bleeing...Gross...I get the willies just thinking about it...and the shivers...But, Emmi is dang cute and too bad you couldn't make a trip to the inland northwest, and for those of you that don't speak nerd, that would be Spokane, WA. Peace

Ryan

Allie said...

Jordan, this is Allie. I love your blog. It will be fun to hear what you are up to!